If you’ve been to Singapore, the first thing you’ll notice is the high-rise buildings and skyscrapers. On top of that, you’ll get the chance to witness first-hand how Singaporeans wonderfully incorporate nature into their architecture.
In fact, their modern Changi Airport is one concrete example of how nature becomes one with the architecture. Imagine walking through an indoor jungle while waiting for your flight.
However, the most remarkable structures that Singaporeans developed are their housing units. With the sparse land that they need to allocate to their residents, they came up with the perfect solution to the problem: condominium units.
If you are looking for a condominium unit with a scenic view of Marina Bay, then Amber Park is the answer. With its recent redevelopment, it’s bound to become the largest Freehold in the Singaporean East Coast. However, Amber Park price is bound to be higher as compared to other condos available.
What’s new at Amber Park?
- Three 21-storey towers housing 592 units
- Old Amber Park condo previously consisted of 27-storey high twin towers
- Difference in height is compensated with a communal sky garden on top of the three towers
- Scenic views of Marina Bay
- Units are now facing the north side, offering a wider view of the beach
- The Stratosphere – a communal sky garden atop the three towers, offers the following facilities:
- Fitness and recreation areas
- More diverse unit type choices
- Old Amber Park previously offers only 3-bedroom and penthouse units
- Buyers can now choose from 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom units, some with a study included
- Only 4 penthouse units are available
With all these changes, it’s expected that the prices per bedroom unit would be much higher than it was previously. However, if you’re going to look at it closely, the price is appropriate for the picturesque views the buyers can get from their rooms and on the sky garden.